Hematology/Oncology opening in New York
Located in Potsdam, NY
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncologist to lead cancer team.
- Full-Time Position.
- Duties will include both inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Competitive compensation with a guaranteed base salary and RVU productivity bonus, signing bonus, relocation, loan repayment, and comprehensive benefits.
- Join a dedicated comprehensive oncology care team with a highly respected Radiation Oncologist as your partner.
- Hospital employed, permanent, full-time position
- Guaranteed Annual Base Salary of $600,000.00 for the entirety of the contract. No conversion to a productivity model
- Productivity incentives: Based on RVUs (in addition to the base salary)
- Relocation: up to $15,000.00
- Signing bonus: $35,000.00
- CME: $4,000.00/year (5 days per year)
- $2,000.00/year for licensing and professional dues
- Paid Time Off Six weeks per year, plus seven additional holidays
- Retirement savings program with employer match
- Excellent health benefits
Canton and Potsdam are located within an 80-mile radius of some of the world's most exciting cultural and tourism destinations. To the North across the St. Lawrence River are cosmopolitan Ottawa and Montreal, with shopping, dining, museum attractions, and concerts venues, such as Canada's National Ballet and world-famous Montreal Jazz Festival.
To the East is the tri-lakes district of the Adirondacks, including the historic Olympic village of Lake Placid, with world-class skiing at Whiteface Mountain.
To the West is the Thousand Islands region, an unparalleled boating and fishing destination. Take in the annual Carp Fishing Tournament, attended by anglers from all over the world, and featured on the European Sky Sports Network. Or enjoy a taste of the Wild West at the Frederick Remington Art Museum in Ogdensburg, NY.
Closer to home are numerous streams and rivers, offering everything from fly-fishing to Class V whitewater kayaking. And it wouldn't be the North Country without winter. Excellent cross-country ski and snowshoe conditions exist from late November to late March on the many woodland trails and frozen rivers throughout the region. Skating on natural outdoor rinks is a special treat, followed by hot chocolate made over a blazing bonfire!