**Hematology/Oncology opening in Alpena, MI**
Located in Northern Michigan on the shores of Lake Huron
150 miles from Midland, MI and 240 miles from Grand Rapids
- Full-time, permanent
- Medical group is in need to a BE/BC medical oncology/hematology physician to join its busy and established practice.
- The group consists of over 275 employed providers throughout the health system
- Employed position
- Board eligible or board certified physician with a desire to help patients with cancer.
- Reason for Recruitment: to meet the growing needs of the community.
- Would be joining an experienced and board certified hematology/oncology physician and nurse practitioner. New consults, patient follow-ups and over site of an 18 chair infusion center. Approximately 12-15 practice patients per day with lab, x-ray and pharmacy on site. Weekly tumor boards with the University of Michigan cancer experts.
- Schedule/Call Schedule: Monday through Friday day shift; 1:2 call schedule
Alpena, Michigan is a friendly, historic city where history and heritage collide with relaxed outdoor adventure. It is your base camp for adventuring through Northeast Michigan. It is a modern city at natures doorstep. We've turned down the volume and slowed the pace a bit so you can relax, rejuvenate and discover your family and what matters most in life, all over again, in your Sanctuary of the Great Lakes.
Group is offering a highly competitive compensation and benefits package which could include practice start-up bonus, monthly stipend or loan repayment. Benefits include:
- Includes a generous sign-on package
- Relocation Allowance
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- CME Allowance
- Professional Liability Coverage with Tail
- 403B/467B Plans
- Paid Vacation