**Oncology/Hematology opportunity: Dubuque, IA
~ Population of 57,600
~ 70m to Cedar Rapids
- Private Practice
- Immediate opening
- Opportunity to work in a state of the art, newly remodeled Cancer Center.
- Independent physician owned group in Iowa
- Group provides high quality healthcare to patients of all ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to grow.
- Offers the benefits of an employment module with centralized support services and contracting while allowing shareholders to pursue their desired work/life balance.
- Group has over 60 Providers, 360 employees and growing.
- Highly competitive compensation, fully covered benefits (no expense to the physician) and sign-on bonus.
- Best of both worlds: physician autonomy and professional management
*In an era of hospital employed physician groups, the groups goal is to preserve the private practice of medicine and to develop services to provide the best care for their patients
**About the Group**
- Specialties include - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine, as well as a robust Hospitalist Program
- 6 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics
- Three Dialysis Units.
- Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
- Owned and governed by physician shareholders the decisions arent made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the physicians
- Highly compensated physicians
**Dubuque Community Overview**
Dubuque is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River, and has been ranked among the top 10 American Riverfronts. In addition, it has been named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People, a Most Livable Small City, and an All-American City. As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a rich history to offer visitors and residents alike. The area has something for everyone, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, and so much more. The Dubuque community takes great pride in the quality of its educational system, which has been ranked #7 out of 2,200 school districts nationwide.
Dubuque is located in Iowa, where Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin meet, and is an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago; Madison, Wisconsin; and Iowa City. In 2018, Iowa was ranked No. 1 Best State by U.S. News and World Report in 2018. The overall No. 1 ranking includes Top 10 rankings, infrastructure (No. 1), Healthcare (No. 3), education (No. 5), opportunity (No. 4), and quality of life (No. 9).