Hematology/Oncology Director needed in Albany, NY
Medical group seeks to recruit a full-time Hematologist Oncologist Medical Director for our outstanding and well-established Cancer Care program. Our multi-site practice has two beautiful locations, both located on hospital campuses. The cancer program includes not only hematology oncology but also radiation oncology, a full suite of surgical services, full radiologic services, and complimentary services as well.
The Medical Director will lead a team of five physicians and four advanced practitioners. The practice enjoys access to a tumor boards program, grand rounds, and treats a wide range of cancers including ample access to high quality surgical services; from breast to thoracic to hepatobiliary/pancreatic care.
- Hospital Employed Position;
- Clinic office conveniently located on hospital campus;
- Competitive base salaries are only one part of the equation: our physicians also have opportunities to earn additional dollars in quality and productivity incentives;
- Robust Referral Network;
- Call Rotation 1:5;
- Strong Advanced Practitioner support in both the inpatient and outpatient setting;
- Large Modern Hospital Facility.
- Competitive salary with incentives
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus is available
About the Group:
Organization is one of the Capital Regions largest multi-specialty physician groups with more than 665 physicians and advanced practitioners, in more than 100 practice locations.
Headquartered in Albany, NY, our physician group represents more than 20 specialties, including: primary care; internal medicine; pediatrics; cardiology; clinical nutrition; endocrinology; obstetrics and gynecology; hematology, medical oncology and radiation oncology; neurology; neurosurgery; pulmonary and critical care; radiology; urology; bariatric care and surgery; general, hepatobiliary, neurological, orthopedic, spinal, thoracic, vascular, and esophageal surgeries; and urgent care. Our offices and affiliates are located in the counties of Albany, Schenectady, Columbia, Montgomery, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Ulster and Warren.