Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
State-of-the-art Regional Center
Division I University Community
Join Four Other Oncologists
• Hematology or Medical Oncology Trained
• Permanent Base Salary Plus RVU Production?
• Competitive per RVU rate?
• Out-Perform your Base Salary, No Question?
• Busy from Day ONE
• Epic EMR
• 2 Nurse Navigators - One General & One Breast
• 2 Radiation Oncologists
• Dedicated Social Worker and Nutritionist
• 25-Chair Infusion Center
• Collaborative Environment
• 2 Dedicated Oncology Trained Pharmacists
• Relocation Stipend?& Full Benefits?
• Generous CME Allowance?
• Significant Time Off?
• Division I University Community
• Vibrant Downtown
• Two Country Club Living Environments, One Colonial Style,
the Other More Contemporary
• A Plethora of Public and Private Schooling Options
• Located in the Heart of the Shenandoah Valley
• Two hours from D.C. and Richmond
• Major Symphony and concerts
• Outdoor Paradise:
• Skiing, Mountain Biking, Fly-Fishing
• Breweries, Wineries, and Farm-to-Table Restaurants
Pacific Companies is a national recruitment firm representing Permanent and Locum opportunities. We visit every location that we represent and provide insight into various positions, from employed to private practice.
If you would like more information, call me Ryan Gehrke at your earliest convenience or email your CV with the best day and time for a brief conversation. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com
Ryan Gehrke [Register to View]
ONC 6322 [Register to View]
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
Pacific Companies offers the most targeted, results oriented and complete client partnerships available. We tailor a detailed search plan that will outline a customized sourcing program.
Pacific Companies and its clients form strong alliances to evaluate and solve current and future staffing needs. Through our knowledge of the industry and consulting experience, we are able to offer innovative id...