- Gynecology ONLY role
- Seeking a candidate which can offer longevity to this practice.
- Flexible 4 1/2 day work week.
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- Surgery Block time for majors and minors Competitive salary Relocation/Moving Expense Allowance – Expenditures that qualify under IRS Publication
- Special Skills: Robotically trained beneficial
Compensation & Benefits:
- Market-competitive employee compensation
- Attractive benefits package that includes flexible medical and dental plans, employer-matched savings plan, long-term disability, accrued leave time and life insurance
- Bonus Structure
- CME/Dues allowance
- Benefit Package
- Malpractice Insurance
- Retirement plan with match
About the Area:
Augusta, GA, nestled on the banks of the Savannah River on the Eastern-most border of Georgia, is the hub of the 18-county Central Savannah River Area (CSRA), which also includes counties in neighboring South Carolina. As the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia, Augusta is a city that embraces its past while looking ahead to the future.
Augusta has been named the most affordable housing market in the country by several organizations, including the online division of American City Business Journals, and The Wall Street Journal noted that the Augusta area is becoming a draw for retirees looking to stretch their investment dollars.
With a multitude of cultural, educational and outdoor activities from which to choose, Augusta is the perfect location for those people looking for a change of pace - of Southern hospitality coupled with a metro flair.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214445 and email address to [Register to View]
for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214445