This job is archived
Must have completed an accredited residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology and be either board certified or board eligible
- The Liftique Blush Gynecologist will be responsible for evaluating and treating women with symptoms of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM) to include but not limited to vaginal dryness, dyspareunia, stress, urge and mixed incontinence.
- Will be trained in the utilization of a variety of energy sources used to treat the vaginal canal and vulvar skin
- Will be trained in performing minor cosmetic gynecology procedures such as vaginoplasty and labiaplasty
- Administer non-intravenous medications commonly used to treat symptoms of vaginal atrophy and overactive bladder
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose the medical condition of patient.
- Analyze data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
- Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioners when necessary
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, and other medical staff.
- Supervise patient care personnel
- Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and families.
- Ability to provide a calm presence for patients in distress.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills