This job is archived
Title: Division Chief of Urogynecology
Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring a Division Chief of Urogynecology for a top academic health system located in New York City serving the metro area. The Division Chief of Urogynecology will provide leadership and management to the faculty members working in the Division of Urogynecology and, in their practice setting, to support the Division of OB/GYN and Women’s Health, provide excellent patient care, research, education and public service. This Division also offers a Fellowship Program in Urogynecology.
- Lead, direct, and oversee Urogynecology clinical services.
- Participate in teaching and supervision of medical students, residents and Urogynecology fellows.
- Provide direct patient care in the field of urogynecology
- Participate in research
- Board Certified in OB/GYN
- Board Certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership, administration, and organization of clinical services, research, and education in a complex organization.
- Established record of clinical, research, and educational program development and leadership.
- Experience in a leadership role in an academic environment.
- Experience in the provision of urogynecology services in an acute hospital setting.