Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Director of Gynecology Opening: Hartford, CT**
Located 40m to New Haven
- Full-time, permanent
- 868-bed tertiary academic center and the flagship hospital
- Seeking a dynamic Director of Gynecology to provide clinical, academic and strategic direction.
- Reporting to the Chief of OB/GYN, the Director of Gynecology will establish a robust vision, develop, and execute strategy for the Division within the context of the overall goals of the Hospital and System. - The Director will manage the administrative and medical staff.
- The successful candidate will be an innovative, collaborative Board Certified OB/GYN leader with clinical experience in providing high quality care to complex patients.
- In addition, s/he will possess qualifications for academic appointment at the University of Connecticut (assistant professor level or higher), and an interest in faculty development, medical education, and research.
- Oversee inpatient gynecology and work closely with Womens Ambulatory Health Services
- Develop the gynecology minimally invasive surgical program
- Participate in quality improvement programs
- Supervise the inpatient gynecology team, including Advanced Practitioners
- Work in collaboration with residents and fellows
- No night or weekend clinical call
- Develop leadership skills and development and promote faculty wellbeing through the respected Provider Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
*Health Group is putting more life back in the practice of medicine, putting you in touch with more experts throughout the leading integrated system in Connecticut and promoting wellness initiatives that support more work-life balance.*
**About the Group**
- Physician-managed, multi-specialty group affiliated with Connecticuts largest integrated health care system.
- With this partnership, you will be part of a larger network with more than 600 providers who have built an excellent reputation with patients, medical practitioners, and the community for best-in class service, as well as dedication to healing
- Health Group features seven acute care hospitals, including one of the highest-volume surgical hospitals in New England and the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...