Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity in Des Moines, IA**
- Full-time, permanent
- H1 visa eligible
- Cancer center is looking for an experienced Gynecological Oncologist to join its busy practice in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Currently, there is an untapped need for a Gynecological Oncologist, so the ideal candidate would be experienced, growth minded and looking for a leadership role. The cancer center welcomes applicants with interest in leading and building a practice.
- Competitive compensation package including a sign-on bonus, student loan repayment, paid malpractice, and 401(k) match.
- 12-15 new patients per week
- 1/3 Call
- Dedicated gynecological oncology tumor board
- Mix of robotic, laparoscopic and open surgical procedures, in addition to chemotherapy
- Participation in gynecological oncology clinical trials and translational research
- NCORP six year grant given to Cancer Center
- Physicians supported by advanced practitioner and experience nursing staff large referral base of primary care physicians and a statewide referral network experienced Nurse Navigators to assist patients through diagnosis, treatment and recovery
**About the Health System:**
- Non-profit Catholic health care provider that is Joint Commission accredited.
- Approximately 7,000 staff members and a medical staff of about 1,200 Physicians, it is one of the largest employers and one of the Midwests largest referral centers.
Greater Des Moines is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live with low cost of living and strong job market. Spend Saturdays at the nationally-renowned Downtown Farmers' Market and afternoons strolling in the Pappajohn Sculpture Park. Bike to the job you love and come home to the community of friends and family. Enjoy abundant trails for walking, running and biking. Surrounding suburbs are known for top-notch schools, clean and safe neighborhoods. Cultural events, music and art festivals, the Iowa State Fair and Iowa Cubs games at Principal Park are just a few attractions Des Moines has to offer. This is a place where culture flourishes and opportunities can grow, where a work/life balance can be achieved, where education is unmatched and award-winning arts and entertainment is always just around the corner. Live life without compromise
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States