Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Gynecologic Oncology opening in East TX
Located in Tyler, TX
98m from Dallas
Seeking a BE/BC Gynecologic Oncologist to join cancer center as a full-time faculty.
- This is a unique position that combines the feel of a private practice setting with academics - opportunities for research and teaching residents are available.
- Must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle
- Friendly work environment with established physicians
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site
Tyler is an affordable metropolitan city of over 100,000 offering cultural diversity, a major university campus, a healthy range of medium to large size businesses, and is known for its rolling hills, forested landscapes, lakes, pine trees, Rose Garden, and a number of arts and educational venues. Dallas and Shreveport, Louisiana are within 90 minutes driving time from Tyler.
From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking and a variety of water activities on several area lakes, to concerts, museums and fine dining, Tyler and the surrounding East Texas communities offer something for everyone. Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Tyler Museum of Art, East Texas Symphony Orchestra and the Tyler Rose Garden & Museum to family friendly activities such as the Caldwell Zoo, the Discovery Science Place and the Center for Earth & Space Science Education.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States