Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Hematologist/Oncologist (MD)
Our client, a 500+ bed major teaching hospital, is seeking a Hematologist/Oncologist. The hospital will offer competitive salary and desirable benefits as well as academic appointment.
- Participate in clinical research
- Provide direct clinical care in the in-patient and outpatient settings in a busy hematology/oncology & chemotherapy clinic
- Perform consultation services to hematology/oncology patients
- Teach residents and medical students.
- MD degree
- Board certified/board eligible in Oncology
- Valid New York State License
- DEA and Medicaid number
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...