Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gynecology Oncology opening in Colorado**
* Located in Grand Junction - Denver 240m; Salt Lake City, UT 280m
* Full-time, permanent position
Based upon the expansion of several hospital service lines, continued measurable growth in our specialty clinics due to successful narrow networks partnerships with employer groups and payers, Hospital in Grand Junction, Colorado is looking to add an Gynecology/Oncology Surgeon to our already established and expanding Women's Health and Oncology Service Lines.
* Attractive and competitive base salary
* Strong Partnership with the University of Utah Huntsman Cancer Institute
* Join a highly respected and well established Gyn/Onc Surgeon with a long-standing regional referral network
* Group currently consists of high character, hardworking, experienced Medical Oncologists, Radiation Oncologists, and Surgeons that are fully supportive of the hospital and its expansion efforts
* Productivity/quality bonus potential
* Narrow Network Partnerships with four of the top ten employers and the fastest growing and largest payer in the area
* Strong network of supporting specialists for consultations
* Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
* Student Loan Repayment Options
* Annual CME allowance
* Hospital employee benefits package, including malpractice and matching retirement plan
One of the few growing cities in the west
Offers fantastic opportunities for outdoor recreation within a 100-mile radius of its boundaries.
The largest city in between Denver & Salt Lake City
Offers the cultural & social benefits of a larger city without all the congestion of people & traffic a bigger city usually carries.
High desert climate offers warm days, cool nights and over 300 days of sun a year!
Offers fantastic opportunities for: rafting, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, fishing, cycling, hunting, camping, golfing, skiing
Please contact me to hear more about this opportunity in Grand Junction, Colorado!
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States