Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CHARLESTON, SC (Historic Seaport City - Atlantic Coast) - Gynecologic Oncology Opportunity
Trident Health System, Charleston, SC
Well established practice in Charleston, SC is seeking to add a Gynecologic Oncologist to their very busy practice! Two existing physicians in the group with two office locations practice the full range of surgical and medical gynecologic oncology care.
* We treat the full spectrum of gynecologic oncology cases and perform a mix of laparoscopic, robotic and open surgical procedures.
* DaVinci Robotic Surgical System, with guaranteed block time
* Call will be 1:3
* Robust referral system with a large group of OB/GYNs
* Experience/training in robotics and chemotherapy
* XI and SI da Vinci Surgical System training or demonstrated competencies
* Fellowship training in GYN/Oncology and BE/BC in GYN/Oncology
* Some experience preferred but will entertain new graduate with excellent recommendations from Program Director or professional colleagues
* Availability to begin practice by Summer 2020
This is an HCA employed position:
* Competitive Salary <<<
* Sign On Bonus <<<
* Malpractice & CME
* Excellent benefit package options that provide security for you and your family <<<
Thank you for your consideration. Please contact me should you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...