- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Gynecologist/Oncologist to join a hospital employed practice.
- Weekly multidisciplinary Tumor Board.
- 24/7 nurse triage.
- Volume: 15 patients/day.
- Highly experienced and dedicated collegial Cancer Care Team.
- Critical Care Intensivist Coverage.
- Highly awarded facility that is recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety and top 5% for clinical outcomes by a national database.
- Desire to work in a collaborative and technology driven environment that is dedicated to patient care.
- State-of-the-art cancer facility.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary + RVU + quality bonus, Malpractice, Health and Dental insurance, Retirement Plan with matching contributions, CME Stipend, and much more.
Community: Close to numerous lakes. Wide variety of sports--golf, boating, hunting, fishing, youth sports programs, music, dance. Astonishingly low crime rate, good air quality, few traffic jams. Surrounded by nature and beauty of the four seasons, recently jumped 41 places in INC Mag's list of 'The Most Entrepreneurial Cities in America'. Modest Cost of living-10.5% below the national. We're the center for arts and entertainment in Northeast Wisconsin. Whether you're a football fan, a golf aficionado or enjoy the performing and visual arts, you will find lots of activities.
For more information, please contact Dan Morton at [Register to View] style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View] style="font-size: 12.0pt;"> or call 1-[Register to View] . JO - 1710-27048