Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gynecologic Oncology opening in Kentucky**
* Located in ***Bowling Green, KY*** - just 66 miles from Nashville, TN!
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Be the first employed physician at a new practice
* The most renowned cancer treatment center in Southcentral Kentucky
* State-of-the-art equipment
* Center has been awarded a three-year term of accreditation from the American College of Radiology. The accreditation is an acknowledgment of their achievement of high practice standards
* Excellent support staff in place
* Competitive Base Salary + Production
* Sign-on Bonus
The medical center is a growing, 6 hospital system serving over 12 counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. This expanding system was named a Great Place to Work by Gallup in 2016! The medical center currently has Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residency programs, a Cardiology Fellowship program, and a new satellite medical school through the University of Kentucky starting fall 2018.
**About Bowling Green:**
* This University town with a progressive population is ranked by Sperling's as one of the 13th new and fastest-growing emerging metropolitan areas. With a low cost of living, a well-educated population, and first-class attractions, it provides an inviting environment for visitors and residents alike
* It is Forbes Ranked #35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and #17 for Job Growth with a Diverse Economy and affordable housing, the value of the community offers one great destination
Here's what you can do in Bowling Green!
* Head to a Western Kentucky University basketball or football game
* Go to a minor league baseball game
* Fish or boat at Barren River Lake (25 minutes away)
* Excellent camping options
* Head to Nashville for the best of country music for a Tennessee Titans game
* Go to dinner and a show at the new Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
* Enjoy Saturday morning farmers' markets
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States