This job is archived
Title: Medical Oncologist
Location: Staten Island, NY
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Our Client, an academic medical center and integrated healthcare delivery system, is currently seeking to fill the Medical Oncologist position. This system provides exceptional primary and specialty care in a multitude of medical specialties for every stage of life, from children to seniors. The Medical Oncologist will provide direct patient care an off-campus cancer. The team of professionals work together to offer an integrated system of care that ensures collaboration among all the patient’s medical providers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Medical Oncologist interested in developing a cancer service line.
- Expand Medical Oncology Services at an off-campus cancer center
- Provide direct patient care in both settings.
- Develop multimodality services.
- Work collaborative with both voluntary and employed surgeons and radiation oncologists.
- Promote and participate in community outreach.
- Oversee Infusion Services.
- Maintain Commission on Cancer designation and work towards Commendation.
- Serve as Site Director for the Hematology/Oncology Fellowship.
- Willingness to teach staff, residents and medical students
- Board Certified Medical / Oncologist
- Must qualify/possess a New York State Medical License
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Cancer Program.
- Experience with research and clinical trials.
- Strong clinical experience is a must