Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Gynecologic Oncology in FL - Gynecologic Oncologist Needed in Florida with a Well-Established Practice
Comprehensive cancer program including large group of oncology physicians specializing in hematology oncology, radiation oncology, gynecological oncology and surgical oncologists need to add an additional gynecologic oncologist to join their team. Existing patient base awaits so physician will be busy from day one , access to other oncology & medical specialists, state of the art DaVinci Robots , nurse practitioner support and academic appointment available. Lucrative earning potential , comprehensive medical benefits , multiple retirement options available , malpractice coverage including tail and relocation/sign on bonus . Experienced board certified gynecological oncologists as well as recently graduated fellows are encouraged to inquire. This Florida city offers a diverse community , great year round weather, excellent cost of living and strong educational [Register to View]
state income tax, an array of activities to enjoy and access to a nearby airport make this an ideal location to reside. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call James Wescott directly at [Register to View]
along with sending your updated CV to see if this opportunity would be right for you. All inquires are confidential.
- Join a thriving gynecologic oncology practice
- Existing patient base and no competition nearby
- Large cancer program & NP support
- State of the art DaVinci Robots
- Lucrative earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits including tail coverage
- Relocation & Sign on bonus
- Excellent Florida city to reside in
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...