**Gastroenterology opening in Illinois**
* Located in ***Quincy, IL*** - 111m from Springfield, IL; 130m from St. Louis, MO
* Full time, permanent
* Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to replace a retiring physician
* Join three other gastroenterologists and 1 PA-C, along with 170 other specialists and referring physicians in this growing multi-specialty group with access and future ownership in a large ancillary center and ambulatory surgery center.
* Walk into a busy and established practice with a track record of earning over the 90th percentile
* Practice and enjoy ownership in a state-of-the-art outpatient complex that includes: Outpatient Imaging Center (MRI, CTI, Ultrasound and X-Ray), Outpatient PT and OT Gym, Wound Care Center, Retail Pharmacy, Endoscopy Suites, and a new ambulatory surgery center opened in 2021.
Our medical group knows that healthcare should be and can be different. With 85 years of experience, our physician-led, 170-provider, 32-specialty, private practice group, knows how to thrive financially and attain low physician turnover. You will find an environment that allows you to pursue your passion in medicine while enjoying a balance between work and life. Youll have time to enjoy the people and things that matter most to you while experiencing professional fulfillment.
Enjoy living in this award-winning community that is the best of both worlds. If you are looking for a thriving practice where earning potential is limitless, but still want quality time with your familythis is the right place for you.
Quincy is known as Illinois Gem City, on the western border of the state. During the 19th Century, Quincy was a thriving transportation center as riverboats and rail service linked the city to many destinations west and along the river. Today you can enjoy everything from an indoor water park to the city symphony in this community known for both art and food.
-Abundant Architecture; 3,600 buildings listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
-Arts Quincy (QSFA), Americas 1st Arts Council, was founded in 1947. Quincy has over sixty arts and culture institutions in the areas of music, dance, theater, visual arts, history and literature.
-60+ locally owned and beloved eateries, from quintessential Quincy to progressive chefs on the rise.
-Outdoor culture includes scenic pedestrian trails, thousands of acres of parkland, seven public golf courses, top-rated hunting grounds, and much more.
-Ranked 6th for most affordable places to live in Illinois.
-Excellent schoolspublic and private elementary and high school options available.
-700,000 service area population
-Regional airport that flies year-round between Quincy Regional Airport and both OHare International Airport and St. Louis Lambert International Airport.
-Amtrak provides daily transportation to and from Chicago.