Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Location: Diverse college town in Central Pennsylvania - Micropolitian Area of 81,000 residents – Combined statistical area includes 235,000 residents – Family friendly community with lots of sports, outdoor, arts, and cultural activities within a 30-minute drive. Exceptional schools, safe streets, and a very low cost-of-living. City has a regional airport with several daily flights to multiple destinations in the Mid-Atlantic, Florida, and Southeast. Located 60 miles from State College, 90 miles from Pittsburgh, 110 miles from Youngstown OH, and 140 miles from Harrisburg.
- Employed with 560+ bed integrated healthcare system (local hospital has 220 beds)
- Academics available
- Brand new facility including Endoscopy Suite
- General GI – subspecialties encouraged to apply
- Full range of endoscopic services including endoscopy, colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP and Spyglass
- Experienced and certified advanced practitioner support
- Call schedule of 1:4
- Guaranteed salary above MGMA standards for two years plus UNCAPPED productivity incentives
- $30,000 sign-on bonus, $120,000 for student loan repayment, and $10,000 for relocation
- Fellowship stipend available
- 35 days of PTO per year (starting)
- Sign-on bonus, potential student loan repayment, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.