GASTROENTEROLOGY - employed or set up in hospital-supported solo practice in scenic TN!
Perm placement, NOT locums
GI- Our client/Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist w/ERCP to establish a thriving practice.
* We offer a Brand new state of the art GI suite and Call coverage expected to be 1:4
* Open to practicing physicians or those in training available to practice in 2015
* Your choice: join an existing practice, start your own or become a hospital employee
Medical Center is offering a highly competitive recruitment package which may include:
* Cash collections guarantee (compensation + incremental overhead expenses)
* CME, paid relocation, marketing, commencement bonus, and potential for medical education debt repayment
Employment with base salary plus production is also an option if that is a more attractive scenario.
Solo practice which may include these same recruitment incentives plus excellent benefits package
NO STATE INCOME TAX IN TENNESSEE ! ! !
This is a full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the city and county and surrounding communities of over 200,000 patients. Services include surgery, digestive care, cardiology, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care. Patients receive skilled care in a compassionate environment that promotes comfort and healing. The health professionals here are focused on quality, customer-friendly care and skilled medical processes.
KEEP MORE OF WHAT YOU EARN IN TENNESSEE ~ NO STATE INCOME TAX!
More than 80,000 people call our city and county home, and the hospital's primary and secondary service area encompasses approximately 200,000 people. One of the fastest growing cities in Tennessee, we are nestled away in the breathtaking foothills of the Tennessee Mountains. This is not only a beautiful place to be, it is only minutes away from the main thoroughfares allowing easy access to Chattanooga, Knoxville and Nashville, Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia and Asheville, North Carolina. This allows our residents the opportunity to experience many social and recreational activities.