This respected Health Network is seeking a full time Board Certified Gsstroenterologist to join their employed group in the Dayton, Ohio market.
- Immediate opening for a dynamic gastroenterologist looking to join a high-volume practice with a waiting list.
- Be part of a friendly, collegial community hospital with the support of a large regional hospital network.
- ERCP training preferred but not required
- Call schedule shared with employed partner and independent physicians in community, 1:4 or better
- Hospital Employed
- Competitive salary with income of $700,000+
- Sign-on bonus
- Rich benefits package
- $10K Moving expense reimbursement for applicable candidates
- EPIC EMR
- Paid Malpractice, Matching 403b, CME, and much more!
The Dayton, OH Community
- Excellent school districts – private and public-school options
- Minor and major league sports
- Local international airport with easy access
- Off Broadway performing arts center
- National Airforce Museum – Wright Patterson Air Force Base
- Access to prestigious golf, major universities, museums, shopping and dining
Kettering Health Network
- 9 Award-winning Hospitals
- 12 Emergency departments
- 190+ outpatient facilities
- 13,000+ employees
- +700 Employed Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers
This Health Network is a not-for-profit system serving the people of southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. They are committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace in Health Care and Biopharma for the third time (2019)
- Named one of Dayton’s Healthiest Employer’s by the Dayton Business J
If interested, please call, text or email me directly to schedule a time to discuss further details. Allen Russell, Director of Recruiting [Register to View] - [Register to View]