Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Hospital-employed Gastroenterology practice in beautiful Upstate New York.
* A full scope of practice with outpatient, inpatient, ERCP is available
* Guaranteed $750K base salary with RVU productivity on top
* Generous sign-on of $25,000
* Call is 1:3
* Up to $10,000 in relocation
* Six weeks of benefit time to include CME's
* Comprehensive benefits package, including 403(b) and 457(b)
* An affiliate of Rochester Medical Center
* A not-for-profit community healthcare facility certified for 94 beds
* Level III Trauma Care and a Critical Care Unit
* Offers state-of-the-art equipment, including low dose CT scanning, 1.5 MRI, 3D mammography, and PET imaging
* 4 Universities within 15 miles, top-notch K-12 ranking in the top 3 in the State of New York, year after year.
* Outdoor activities include hiking, biking, fresh-water fishing, and a stone's throw away from the Adirondack Mountains if you enjoy the outdoors; this is the place for you!
* Quality health care facility rated among the top 15% of community hospitals in the nation!
For more information contact:
Directly [Register to View]
Cell/Text [Register to View]
email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...