Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An exciting locum tenens gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Colorado. The provider will work five days per week. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 - 25 patients per day split between procedures and the clinic. Candidates must be board certified with an ACLS. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 5 days per week
- Willing to wait for license
- ACLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 8 - 10 procedures per half day
- 12 - 15 patients per clinic half day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.