Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Now seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for an employed opportunity at a hospital owned clinic.
- Join two other practitioners
- ERCP and EUS trained
- ED Call Coverage - averaging 10 nights per month
Comprehensive Package that may include all of the following:
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Knoxville is in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the University of Tennessee, Tennessee Valley Authority, and close to a National Lab and high-tech industry. Perfect for those loving the outdoors. With a population of approx. 600K, the city also has many culture opportunities. The Knox County school system is very strong with a variety of private schools also. With Low crime, mild weather, and no state income tax, Knoxville is a great place to raise a family and grow a practice.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.