This job is archived
Essen is currently seeking a Gastroenterologist Physician. Our dedicated and compassionate team of professionals come from culturally diverse backgrounds and they share the common vision of providing our outpatient population with the best primary and preventative health care available.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI, and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
- Medical degree.
- Completion of a three-year internal residency.
- Completion of a three-year Gastroenterology fellowship.
- Attainment of certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- Proficiency in performing endoscopic and colonoscopy procedures.
- Proficiency with X-Rays, MRIs, and ultrasound scanning.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Essen is dedicated to ensuring the quality of care for all patients and has been designated ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home’ by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. Essen has won awards for its patient care innovations and recently launched Intention Health Ventures to develop and commercialize our technology innovations.
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.