Gastroenterology Opportunity - Blacksburg, VA (Family Friendly, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation, 45 Minutes to Roanoke)Job Summary
Busy gastroenterology practice at Lewis Gale Hospital - Montgomery in Blacksburg, VA is seeking an additional physician due to community growth and provider shortage.
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Must be board certified within five years of completing training
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401k with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
About Lewis Gale Hospital - Montgomery and Lewis Gale Regional Health System:
- Endoscopy suites offer Olympus equipment with ProVation software
- Dedicated, experienced endoscopy nursing staff
- Pill Cam available in office
- Exceptionally strong hospitalist program provides hospital support and allows the gastroenterologist to serve in a consulting role
- Opportunity to participate in medical education through the Lewis Gale Hospital Montgomery residency programs in family medicine and internal medicine
- 146-bed facility
- Fully accredited acute-care facility
- Among only 5% of all U.S. hospitals to receive Magnet status, the nation's highest recognition of nursing excellence
- Level III Trauma Center
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Lewis Gale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers.
- We partner with hundreds of physicians - both independent and employed - who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care
and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical
Blacksburg is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world's stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.