Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a Tennessee hospital with their search for a gastroenterologist. They are looking for a physician that performs ERCP. You will join another GI at the hospital with a full support staff. They are offering a Monday through Friday work schedule, and you will have access to on-site equipment to care for your patients.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a base salary, wRVU, quality bonus, and no state income tax. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus a stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. There is also potential for loan repayment and a residency stipend.
To get started, please call Dave Snyder at [Register to View]
or send your CV to [Register to View]
Refer to job #2674609.
- Hospital-employed position and no state income tax
- Just 30 minutes from downtown Nashville
- Be busy day 1 with an established patient base
- J-1 visa sponsorship available
- Safe community with excellent schools
- Possible fellowship stipend and loan repayment options available
- Base guarantee plus RVU production incentives
- ERCP preferred, but not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...