* Enjoy the financial stability of being employed by a financially stable employer.
* Services a captured market with just under 100,000 people.
* Being a fully physician governed system assures a very physician friendly environment.
* 1 in 3 Call covers only one hospital.
* An established 24/7 Hospitalist team provides service, support, and alleviation of call.
* Start with a generous two year guarantee with production.
* Benefits include a pension, 5 weeks PTO, paid malpractice, relocation, and an on-site child care center.
This Montana town has great public schools, private schools, a tech school, university, and a Liberal Arts college in town, plus one of the lowest unemployment rates in the US, a low crime rate, a stable economy, a domestic airport with some International flights, and no general sales tax. Recreation includes music & art festivals, performance theaters, indoor mall, museums, rodeos, film screenings, minor league baseball team, train tours, boat tours, symphony, farmers market, dog sled race, swimming pools, hot springs, downhill skiing, snow boarding, ice sailing, golf, camping, fly-fishing, hunting, snowmobiling trails, boating, kayaking, mountain climbing & biking.
Please email your CV to [Register to View] then call us at [Register to View] to discuss this position (295), the interview process, and you.