Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Gastroenterology opening in northern Iowa**
* Located in ***Mason City, IA*** - 120 miles from Des Moines
* Full time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining a hospital-based practice
* Competitive compensation and benefits!
* Graduate of a medical/osteopathic medical school is required.
* Demonstrated competency as a physician by the completion of an appropriate residency program; board certified or board eligible.
* Must be able to obtain medical staff privileges.
* Above average communication skills. Ability to work with a team.
* Licensed or eligible for State of Iowa physician license; Iowa Controlled Substance Certificate, and Federal DEA Certificate
The health system employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States