Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A GI hospitalist opportunity with an outstanding work-life balance is available in Cheyenne, Wyoming, 90 minutes north of Denver, CO. Enjoy a weekday schedule with daytime shifts. Weeknight and weekend call is shared with 4 other gastroenterologists, and the GI hospitalist will have plenty of downtime from work. All procedures and rounding are done at 1 facility. A typical day includes performing 3 to 4 procedures and rounding on 5 to 10 patients. The ideal candidate will have a passion for inpatient work. Both experienced gastroenterologists and graduating fellows are welcome.
This employed position has a guaranteed salary. You will receive standard benefits, relocation assistance, CME assistance, and paid malpractice insurance. Student loan repayment assistance may also be available.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at [Register to View]
or send your CV to [Register to View]
and refer to job number 2667902.
- Employed position with a GI practice
- GI hospitalist role with outpatient work not required
- Work out of 1 hospital
- Weekdays only, daytime shifts
- Shared weeknight and weekend call with 4 other gastroenterologists
- Phenomenal work-life balance
- ERCP preferred, not required and EUS is available
- Both experienced gastroenterologists and graduating fellows are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...