An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add a Gastroenterologist to their team. This facility is located just a 20 minute drive from the Hood Mountain Regional Park and has year-round recreation. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living. Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing, and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Gastroenterologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine
- Duties: Clinic 16 PPD, Hospital 12 PPD, Ages seen 19+, Upper and lower GI endoscopy, colonoscopy, etc.
- Setting: Hybrid Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: W2 Permanent
- Availability: Full- Time
- Scheduling: Clinic 2days/week and hospital 2day/week
- Compensation: $400k Annual Pay Rate
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!