Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This GI opportunity in the heart of the Midwest with a highly sought-after multi-specialty group is giving you that option - with no direct competition and no ceiling or cap on your earnings! Located right outside of Omaha, Nebraska, this position offers every GI's dream of inheriting established volume from several retiring providers, a robust referral network, and the autonomy to make your practice your own while practicing in an outpatient setting. Join a team of one other Gastroenterologist, with the opportunity to collaborate and ensure you're offering the best care for the population you're serving!
* Inherit a huge referral base and established patient panel due to the retirement of four GIs in the direct area
* No GI admissions, practicing in an outpatient setting - with support and affiliation with two hospitals for inpatient opportunity if desired
* Earning potential $800K++, strong salary guarantee ($600K) to get you up and running with opportunity to maximize bonus potential
* Immediate ASC buy-in and practice partnership track available for additional revenue stream - plus decision making and leadership opportunity
* Recently named the #1 City for Economic Development in the U.S., this community is receiving national recognition for business and industry development and a diverse and growing economy.
* Ranked in the Top 2 Best States to Practice Medicine, this Midwest community offers a laid-back lifestyle in a progressive community, with local airport access and Sioux Falls, Omaha, Minneapolis, and Kansas City all within an easy drive.
* From children's museums to historical monuments, and the symphony orchestra to state parks, the Siouxland area offers family-friendly activities to satisfy any age and interest.
For more information, contact Tara Osseck:
Call/Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Schedule a Call: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...