- 8 endoscopy suites with state-of-the-art technology, two dedicated to interventional procedures
- Competitive Salary & Benefit Package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation & CME allowance
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
As the urban center for the region, Sioux Falls features unique restaurants, retail shops and cultural venues. It also attracts big-name performing artists and Broadway shows.
Downtown Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls is home to a vibrant, revitalized downtown filled with local shops, bars and restaurants.
Two farmers' markets serve the area, featuring locally grown produce, dairy products and meat. Many market booths feature organic options. Falls Park Farmer's Market - Sioux Empire Farmer's Market
- Sertoma Butterfly House & Marine Cove
- Sioux Empire Community Theatre
- Siouxland Heritage Museums
- South Dakota Symphony Orchestra
- Washington Pavilion of Arts and Sciences -- Home to traveling Broadway shows, the Kirby Science Discovery Center and a Visual Arts Center.
- Sioux Falls Events keeps a comprehensive list of area attractions.
- Sioux Falls is a 3-hour drive from Omaha, Neb., and a 4-hour drive from Minneapolis, Minn.
- Sioux Falls experiences four full seasons and offers opportunities to take advantage of them all.
- Great Bear Recreation Park -- Skiing, snowboarding and warm-weather events
- Great Plains Zoo & Delbridge Museum
- The Outdoor Campus -- Outdoor skills and nature center
- Sioux Falls Bike Trail
- Sioux Falls Canaries Baseball
- Sioux Falls Parks
- Sioux Falls Pools
- Wild Water West Waterpark
- Sioux Falls is also a 5-hour drive from Badlands National Park and the Black Hills.
- Sioux Falls offers public and parochial learning options. The Sioux Falls School District includes 23 elementary schools, five middle schools and three traditional high schools.
- Sioux Falls Catholic Schools includes six elementary schools and one junior high and high school.
- Other options include Sioux Falls Lutheran Schools and Sioux Falls Christian Schools.
- Residential Neighborhoods
- From the Victorian-era homes near downtown to the newer developments east, west and south of the city, Sioux Falls offers a variety of residential areas. Neighborhoods are well served by public parks, libraries and other amenities.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]