Upper Valley Medical Center (UVMC) is seeking an additional gastroenterologist to join our dynamic employed physician group.
- Employment with UVPC Specialists/Premier Physician Network (Premier Health)
- Experience/training in EUS/ERCP welcome but not required.
- Call 1:4
- Current group includes 3 GI physicians and 3 PA’s
- Main office in medical office building attached to UVMC
- Dedicated endoscopy suite for the GI group
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus and relocation
- Student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents will be considered
- Robust benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, several retirement options, etc.
- Collegial working environment
- Customized marketing and tech support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." [Register to View]
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCA’s located throughout Southwest Ohio.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]