Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
ABINGDON, VA (Blue Ridge Mountains of Southwest Virginia) - Gastroenterology Opportunity
Johnston Memorial Hospital & an Employed Gastroenterology Clinic, located in Abingdon, Virginia, are currently seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterology Physician to join their group Full Time. Physician will join an employed, established, existing, stable GI Practice of two Gastroenterology Physicians, 1 GI NP & will be busy from the start! Dedicated endoscopy room and ASC.
- Competitive Annual Salary <<<
- Production Bonus Based on Work RVUs <<<
- Sign On Bonus <<<
- Educational Loan & Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) <<<
- CME Reimbursement
- Opportunities to assist with Medical Students & FM/IM Residents from local Training Programs
- Out-Patient Clinic (90%, including Endos) 5 Exam Rooms
- 2 pts seen per hour, averaging 12 pts per day
- Monday – Friday, Call one weekend per month
- Hospital Procedures to include: EGD/Colonoscopy/ERCP
- In-Patient responsibilities (10%)
- In-Pt census: 3 per day
- Call required up to 10 days per month, including 1 weekend
- APPs and Residents do not assist with call
There is an established patient base with opportunity for growth! J1 & H1B Candidates Welcome
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...