Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO - Gastroenterologist Opportunity
Mosaic is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network and was named one of “America’s 100 Best Hospitals” by Healthgrades. With a patient-centric focus and an established technology base, Mosaic provides unique career growth and values personal fulfillment.
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty health-care system is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing practice in St. Joseph, MO. If you are seeking a rewarding professional and personal life you will find both at Mosaic.
Interested candidates will join a collegial team of three experienced physicians, two exceptional APPs, experienced nurses as well as other seasoned caregivers. The current physician team is driven, energetic and all trained at or worked at nationally recognized institutions. Proficiency in diagnostic and interventional upper/lower endoscopic procedures required.
• Cooperative, energetic, organized and friendly environment
• Top 10 percentile MGMA earning potential <<<
• Call is rotational and shared 1:5
• Flexible work schedule – physician determines schedule
• Proximity to large metro area with quality of life and international airport
• Average of 17 patient encounters per day
• Dedicated department and procedure space
• Highly Competitive Base Salary plus bonus opportunity <<<
• Starting Bonus <<<
• Student loan assistance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family medical and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Six weeks' time off
• Professional dues and CME reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Relocation assistance
• Onsite concierge services
• And many more benefits!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...