Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
FORT WAYNE, IN (Small-Town Charm w/ Metro Amenities) - Gastroenterology Opportunity
Lutheran Health Physicians, located in Ft. Wayne, IN is seeking a BC/BE, Gastroenterologist for our GI Hospitalist Service. You will join a large multi-specialty group currently with 7 gastroenterologists and 4 APPs. Primarily based at Lutheran Hospital of Indiana, this position will primarily focus on inpatient consultations, rounds and procedures. ERCP capability is helpful, but not necessary.
This opportunity offers:
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Hospital based practice
- New Endoscopy Suite with advanced facilities for ERCP and EUS
- Join a highly trained team of 7 GI physicians that share coverage
- GI Oncology Navigator
- Lutheran Health Physicians is a large multi-specialty group with over 300 providers
- Competitive Base Salary plus Performance/Quality Incentive <<<
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Health/Disability/Life Insurance with Dental and Vision options
is a 396-bed tertiary care regional referral center. We offer advanced Cardiovascular and Neurovascular services including catheter based and surgical interventions, as well as cardiac and renal transplantation, a Comprehensive Cancer Center, Advance general, trauma and colorectal surgery. Other services include a Lutheran Children’s Hospital, with Pediatric Subspecialty care including Pediatric Gastroenterology and Surgery and the only Pediatric Emergency Department in the region.Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Second largest city in Indiana with a population of 360,000+ and clinical reach of 1.2M
- All-American City Award and a City of Livability
- Affordable: our overall cost of living is 9 percent below national average
- Excellent public, private, and parochial schools, as well as colleges and universities
- Active academic community, including Perdue University Fort Wayne and Indiana University School of Medicine
- Over 117 miles of trails, 87 public parks, 25 golf courses and 300 lakes within 50 miles of Fort Wayne
- Excellent Restaurants and growing local food scene
- Local Attractions include The Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo, Science Central
- Arts include The Fort Wayne Philharmonic, Fort Wayne Museum of Art, the Botanical Conservatory, Sweet Water Sound, The Embassy and Clyde Theaters
- Excellent Minor League Sports
- Easy Access to larger metropolitan areas including Indianapolis, Chicago, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Detroit via highway and our efficient airport
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...