Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Freeport, IL – Community of 26k Residents in Larger Micropolitan Area of 100k
Located 20 miles from Rockford, 60 miles from Madison, and 110 miles from Chicago
Location Details: Freeport is a community of 26,000 located in scenic Northwest Illinois note far from both the Iowa and Wisconsin borders. Chicago, Rockford, Milwaukee, Dubuque, and Madison are in close proximity. Freeport and its surrounding area offers the advantages of a small city - low crime rates, affordable living, excellent public and private schools, pleasant and helpful neighbors, and a wonderful sense of community. Exceptional recreational opportunities are closeby, including: skiing, hiking, biking, golfing,fishing, hunting, camping, and boating. You will find this corner of Illinois a friendly, pleasant place to both live and practice.Kristin GuentherSenior Consultant – Source MedicalE-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="">Cell/Text: [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Hospital employed with independent, community-based health system
- Service area of 95k
- Start seeing 33 patients per day in clinic
- Collaborate with 3 other GIs and 1 NP
- 4 day work week available
- Interest in ERCP/EUS, inflammatory bowel disease, hepatology, a plus but not required
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Fax: 1-[Register to View]
Reference Number: 35939
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.