Physician Network is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterology Physician to meet the growing demand for gastroenterology services at our clinic.
- Ideal candidate will have ERCP and EUS experience
- Clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Physician takes 24/7 call, 1 week every 6 weeks
- Weekend Call: 1 Weekend every 6 weeks
- Holiday: 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 15 – 18 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies
- Great support staff of RNs & MAs
- Strong mentorship available from physicians in practice
Our Network has more than 1000 physicians at over 260 practice locations, which care for more than four million patients annually. This organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with our hospitals and various access points all across the system.
With 12 hospitals, we are one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Many of our practice locations are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. We take pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
We strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Allowed Time Off plus additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
Only an hour drive to Indianapolis, Indiana’s capital city. Whether you are looking for a quiet suburban feel or the hustle and bustle of living in downtown, Indianapolis offers an affordable cost of living with excellent school options. The area continues to grow with thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, robust convention/hospitality market, and a quickly-expanding residential community with a superb quality of life. Indianapolis has a large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants. Indianapolis is famously associated with sporting events as it hosts two of the largest one-day sporting events in the USA: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard. It is also home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW209177 & email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs