Highly Regarded Health System looking for a Gastroenterologist to Join their team -New resident grads welcome! The facility has endoscopy suite on site and will be opening suite for all endoscopic procedures soon. Call is only 1/5 shared with other staff GI’s to offer a great work/Life Balance. On your off time the Coastal Locations offer beautiful Beaches, amazing Gold Courses, sailing and boating while still being a short drive from Major Metro areas like Baltimore, Philly and DC.
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance--Health/Vision/Dental, Disability
- Sign-on Bonus
- CME Allowance
- This position offers Loan Forgiveness consideration.
- Come up with accurate diagnoses
- Ensure safety of patients in performing procedures
- Come up with effective treatments and medical advices to guarantee optimum outcomes
- Be able to present diagnosis, treatment and results to patients and families in a professional way
- Coordinate with different medical health professionals that are involve in patient’s care.
Education & Experience: Gastroenterologist Physician MD/DO
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of residency program
- Current valid state physician MD / DO medical license
- Board certification or eligibility with intent to certify required
- Current DEA certificates (or in progress)
- New resident grads welcome