- Competitive compensation, robust bonus structure and a defined, 12-month partnership track
- Opportunity for ownership in a surgery center, our pathology lab, research institute and more.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Comprehensive ancillary services including our pathology lab and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, life insurance, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy
At FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. FDHS adapts to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continues to expand our reach.
Living in Charlotte County
Tucked along Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast, Charlotte County is situated between Sarasota and Fort Myers with miles of natural shoreline and waterways. Acres of environmental parks offer hiking and biking trails and wildlife viewing. Easily reached by I-75, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte are the county’s largest cities and each offer an equally welcoming, relaxing atmosphere for residents of all ages.
Thank you for your time and interest. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally.