- Competitive compensation, robust bonus structure and a defined, 12-month partnership track
- Opportunity for ownership in surgery center, our pathology lab, research institute, real estate and more.
- Flexibility to balance work requirements and personal life through support staff and resources.
- Comprehensive ancillary services including our pathology lab and collaborative studies from our nationally recognized research institute.
- Varied levels of care
- Full support staff and ancillary services
- Robust benefits package, including, dental, health, life insurance, among others
- CME reimbursement and professional growth opportunities
- Practice autonomy
At FDHS, you become part of a nationally acclaimed team striving to deliver high-quality, personalized care while fostering advanced research for digestive health problems. FDHS adapts to the ever-evolving face of medicine and continues to expand our reach.
Living on the Emerald Coast
Brilliant white beaches with sugary sand, world-famous fishing and emerald water define Okaloosa County. Nestled against the warm Gulf waters in northwest Florida, Okaloosa County – known as the Emerald Coast – is home to culinary adventures, endless water activities and world-class shopping. It’s no wonder the county draws visitors from around the world to its coast!
Thank you for your time and interest. We encourage you to apply and we look forward to speaking with you personally.