I am searching for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our well established, hospital employed multispecialty group. EUS training/experience preferred.
Physician will have the ability to do EGD, Colonoscopy, ERCP, PEG Tub, Esophageal Manometry, and Capsule Endoscopy.
They can trace their roots back to 1947 when two local physicians established a practice to provide anesthesia services. They incorporated in 1978 and have been on the move ever since! Even after all these years, their purpose remains the same: Care, Collaboration and Service.
If interested, please attach a copy of your CV with a contact number and good time to reach out, thank you! If this is not an area of interest for you, please let me know what you’re searching for and where you’re searching as I represent hundreds of opportunities across the nation.
- Option 1: Base salary of $475,700 (50% MGMA) with additional compensation for experience, guaranteed for two years and can be switched to a wRVU production contract when exceeding target.
- Option 2: Base salary of $617,000 (75% MGMA) guaranteed for one year and then switched to a wRVU production contract.
- 29 PTO days bumped up to 34 days when producting 75% MGMA wRVUs
- 5 Days for CME and up to $5000 per years
- Deferred compensation: 457b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $18,000 year before taxes. No matching.
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $18,000 year before taxes under age 50 and $24,000 for over age 50. Dollar for dollar match up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense: $10,000 paid to moving company
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- Liquidated Damages: 70 mile and 2 year non-compete clause or liquidated damages of one year salary
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
- Sign on Bonus: $50,000 (paid when contract signed and forgiven over 2 years)
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend: Up to $25,000 paid in quarterly payment during final 2 years of training
- Easy access to multiple major metropolitan areas
- Foothills of the Appalachians—forests, lakes, and rivers dot the landscape
- Live in a family-oriented and safe community
- Housing costs and cost of living index are below the national average
- Golf, horseback riding, hiking, fishing, biking, boating, camping, or hunting
- Outstanding local amenities and entertainment
- Cultural activities include theatre, dramatic arts, symphony, and choir
- In a moment’s notice go explore the trails located in the 63,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness that surrounds you
- Local, four-year university just down the street from the hospital
- Newly constructed public schools and a parochial school for your children