Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Gastroenterologist needed in Green Bay, WI.
Green Bay, WI / Population of 350,000 / 90 minutes to Milwaukee, WI
Community: Close to numerous lakes. Wide variety of sports--golf, boating, hunting, fishing, youth sports programs, music, dance. Astonishingly low crime rate, good air quality, few traffic jams. Surrounded by nature and beauty of the four seasons, recently jumped 41 places in INC Mag's list of 'The Most Entrepreneurial Cities in America'. Modest Cost of living-10.5% below the national. We're the center for arts and entertainment in Northeast Wisconsin. Whether you're a football fan, a golf aficionado or enjoy the performing and visual arts, you will find lots of activities.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Permanent, Full-time position (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a leading health system.
- ERCP advanced & EUS experience is a plus.
- Call: 1:4.
- Strong referral base made up of 31 clinics and 170+ primary care providers.
- Strong support from specialist representing all major clinical specialties.
- Large practice load.
- Highly awarded facility that is recognized by Consumer Reports as the #1 hospital in the nation for patient safety.
- Desire to work in a collaborative and technology driven environment that is dedicated to patient care.
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment.
- Financial Information: Competitive compensation with high income potential and an excellent benefits package.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.