- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist for an employed position.
- ERCP/EUS experience is a plus, but not required.
- New ERCP equipment in place.
- Spanish Speaking skills are a plus.
- 162-bed facility that is Joint Commission accredited.
- Supported by experienced and trained staff.
- Financial Information: Competitive salary and excellent benefits that include relocation allowance, commencement bonus, CME assistance, medical education debt repayment, and much more.
Community: Roswell is a growing city located in southeast New Mexico known for aliens and hospitality. Its climate lends to an abundance of outdoor activities including golf, snow skiing, and hiking. Home to Eastern New Mexico University, national retail outlets and restaurants, numerous cultural opportunities, the UFO Museum and Research Center, Spring River Park and Zoo, Bottomless Lakes State Park and direct flights to Dallas contribute to a low stress lifestyle and make Roswell a great place to live, work and retire.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] JO- 1306-935