Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A California hospital is in need of a locum tenens gastroenterologist to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 24-hour call, and the covering physician will see an average of 20 patients per day. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified and has an active CA state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC required
- License: CA state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: ERCP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...