Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are helping an established hospital in Arizona that is currently in search of a gastroenterology physician for locum tenens assistance. Your schedule will be 24-hour call. You should be board certified. The facility uses Cerner EMR for charting. Physicians who don't hold a current AZ state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: AZ state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Charting: Cerner EMR
- Procedures: General gastroenterology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...