Gastroenterology opening in NY
Located in Geneva, NY
Rochester 45m ; Syracuse 55m
Searching for a GI to join a well-established 20-year practice located a short distance to our state of the art, patient-focused Surgery Center equipped with multiple rooms to meet the growing need for outpatient procedures.
- Very generous compensation package to include student loan repayment.
- Primary location Geneva, NY
- Established 20 year practice
- Joining 2 MDs and 2 Extenders
- Call coverage
- Office within 1/2 mile of surgery center and 1 mile to office
- Computer system: Medent
Geneva, N.Y., Seneca Lake and its stunning natural beauty will quickly welcome you upon arrival. This, the largest of the Finger Lakes, is visible along highways and hillsides from all directions leading here, as well as from much of downtown. Geneva is the heart of the Finger Lakes.
Details about the location:
- 60 minutes plane ride and a 4-5 hour train ride to NYC. Airports and train stations are easily accessible from Rochester, NY or Syracuse, NY
- Sub-urban not rural.
- Close to outlet shopping, skiing, golf courses, lake activities, hiking, wine trails, gourmet and farm to table restaurants, history, theater, concerts and much more. Home to Hobart & William Smith Colleges, Cornell University Agricultural Experiment Station and an easy hour drive to Rochester and Syracuse, Geneva offers the amenities of country living with all the conveniences of a city.
- Four beautiful seasons; yes, even winter!