**Gastroenterology opening in Helena, MT**
* Located just 90 miles from Great Falls and 110 miles from Missoula!
* Service area of 75,000 people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining an established and growing practice
* Currently 2 Gastroenterologists and 3 Nurse Practitioners
* 30,000 square foot office facility consists of 2-3 exam rooms per physician
* Lab and x-ray are located within the clinic
* Pharmacy on-site
* A brand new endoscopy suite dedicated to GI is currently under construction with an anticipated completion date of September 2017
* Call: 1:3
* Minimal commute time
* 24/7 Hospitalist coverage
* Market competitive compensation and benefits package!
* Sign-on bonus
* Health, dental, and vision
* Disability and Life
* 403B plan
* Cafeteria plan
* On-site child care center
* 22% off Verizon & monthly cell phone stipend
* Discounted gym memberships
Helena boasts multiple rivers for fishing, floating and kayaking, gorgeous mountain ranges, 5 lakes, 3 golf courses, a ski resort minutes out of town, miles of mountain bike and running trails, Carroll College, 2.5 hours to Yellowstone National Park, 2.5 hours to Glacier National Park, museums, live performing arts, festivals and so much more to make quality of life a priority. It isnt What to do in Helena, but What not to do.
If staying around is not enough we have a regional airport with direct flights to 4 major US cities. Helenas population is 50,000 people and the service area is roughly 85,000. Home to the outdoor enthusiasts and art lovers, Helena has something for everyone. Explore the opportunity to live in a community with a low crime rate, excellent educational system and an average commute time of 12 minutes or less. Raise your family in a safe and friendly community, where you are always welcomed with a smile and good old fashioned Western Hospitality.